- We are pleased to announce that we are now offering scheduled appointments.
- Please note that there is a COVID-19 screening process in place to comply with current health regulations.
- In compliance with current health requirements, we ask that you wear a mask to your appointment.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Go directly into the vacant treatment room (the door will be open) and be seated on the treatment table.
- Remove your shoes in the treatment room, and place them on the tray provided.
- Place all personal items in the container provided, or on the tray.
Osteopathic Care for People and Their Pets
WHAT IS OSTEOPATHIC CARE?
Osteopathic care is based on the principles that the body is a whole, not a collection of pieces, and that by ensuring optimal alignment and structural integrity, the body can heal itself. Osteopathy depends on an excellent working knowledge of physiology and anatomy. Movement and alignment is improved through treatment, which then optimizes blood flow, lymphatic drainage and nerve signalling ability. This translates to such effects as reduction in pain, better sleep patterns and increased energy and vitality.
Please wear loose fitting clothing that allows movement, and be prepared to remove your shoes, watches, belts and jewelry.
Conditions that may benefit from care:
- Acute or chronic pain
- Digestive upset
- Breathing difficulties
- Postural problems
- Muscle spasms
- TMJ disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Post Physiotherapy Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury
- Repetitive Strain
- Mobility problems
Please Note: We do not treat patients involved in MVA claims.